About Nigel Collins
UTILITIES, UNIFIED COMMUNICATIONS & TECHNOLOGY
A safe pair of hands
Delivery of successful outcomes in utilities and telecommunications projects with savings of up to 69% and providing continuous ongoing client support has become Nigel’s hallmark. He is an ESOS Qualified Lead Assessor and is regarded as a safe pair of hands by his colleagues.
Nigel takes full ownership of any project he takes on. The devil is in the detail. His analytical and detailed approach to problem solving has proved to be a perfect fit with his clients and with his Auditel partners. The most significant success to date resulted in a £780,000 gas bill, dating back 30 years being reduced by 80%.
Business and the way we do business has changed dramatically. For organisations to maximise home working, paper processes must be digitised. The starting point to control the cost gate has to be to gain a consolidated view of supplier contracts. By identifying the ‘People, Things and Processes’ that define the way an organisation operates, Nigel helps clients understand their true needs. Application of technology can then extend beyond just Unified Communications, (although Nigel has achieved mobile contract savings of 69%), into a raft of other technologies and applications, including Purchase to Pay and ERP systems.
Since qualifying as an ESOS Qualified Lead Assessor, Nigel has undertaken 24 ESOS assessments, most requiring energy audits across multiple sites and in some cases, transport audits. He now offers SECR reporting.
● Identify ‘People, Things and Processes’
● Discuss and agree scoping, based on client’s specific needs and requirements
● Data collection and analysis – obtain and review supplier contracts, billing and current client processes
● Produce a Benchmark Report identifying issues and potential opportunities
● Attend virtual meetings with client to discuss findings and agree specifications (where applicable) for tender
● Tender and negotiate with suppliers
● Produce and present Recommendation Report, agree Implementation programme and milestones
● Manage Implementation, provide ongoing support, problem solving and bill validation (where applicable)