I’m passionate about helping organisations improve their triple bottom line – Profit, Planet & People. I do this through blending together Auditel’s carbon reduction & cost management solutions.
Clients typically work with me for one or more of the following reasons:
- To report & verify their carbon emissions, to fulfil reporting & tender submission requirements
- To create a carbon reduction plan on a pathway to carbon neutrality or net zero status, to future proof their business
- They want to lead their sector, through innovation and creating long term competitive advantage
- They recognise the revenue growth and brand value opportunities from communicating their sustainability proposition
- The Senior Leadership Team understands that their Environmental, Social & Governance (ESG) approach provides a real opportunity to embed positive culture change and cross team collaboration
- They are looking to lower their costs on expenses that do not directly create customer value
I am an Associate Consultant of the British Standards Institute and NQA Partner Consultant, qualified in the GHG Protocol Accounting & Reporting Standard and ISO14064-1 to deliver PAS2060:2014 and I have experience in creating industry leading carbon propositions that drive competitive advantage and exceptional growth.
Delivering a lower carbon footprint for an organisation is in many cases a procurement challenge. Only by buying through a ‘best value’ approach can environmental & social improvements be made. In many cases, using Auditel’s procurement expertise, it’s possible for the carbon management plan to be self-funding by identifying cost improvements in an organisation’s operating expenses.
As an experienced business advisor, I work with Senior Leadership Teams to reduce both carbon and costs. Thereby delivering improvements to the triple bottom line – increasing profits, with lower environmental impacts and more engaged employees and customers.
Watch our Webinar: Carbon Neutral need NOT cost the Earth for your business