Delivering Cost, Procurement and Carbon Reduction Solutions, fit for the Net Zero Age
In the current challenging economic climate, organisations are battling with the desire to drive growth and profitability, whilst investing in low carbon emitting technologies to reduce their carbon footprint and speed up their journey to achieving Net Zero.
NET ZERO DOES NOT HAVE TO COST THE EARTH
We are The Cost, Procurement & Carbon Solutions Company, who help organisations like yours reduce their carbon emissions and costs at the same time. We help our clients on their journey towards Net Zero by simplifying the process. We begin with a couple of easy steps, which could lead you to be verified as Carbon Neutral within 12 months, to an intentionally recognised standard.
Using our cost management and procurement expertise, we make sure any action taken to improve your environmental credentials have a strong and potentially self-funding business case, because we truly believe that achieving Carbon Neutrality doesn’t need to cost the Earth.
With our blend of cost, procurement and carbon reduction solutions, we can:
- Provide end to end carbon and cost reduction solutions and plans
- Produce a carbon footprint analysis and report
- Create an actionable carbon reduction plan
- Advise and provide guidance on the viability of offsets
- Get your carbon reduction commitments and achievements formally verified (BSIs PAS 2060 for example)
- Align your carbon reduction plan with cost reduction and smarter procurement
- Provide the ability to free up cash-flow where there are savings to be made
- Create the opportunity to then invest in the right products and services to grow your business or organisation and with the right vendor
We can also
- Undertake analyses, benchmarks and audits of your spend;
- Show in detail where you make the most profits and cash, and why;
- Identify where to focus your efforts and resources;
- Work with you to improve your profit margin;
- Help you create a business case to activate new products and services;
- Identify, tender and onboard new suppliers and partners;
- Help you identify new revenue streams, new products and new markets through strategic and commercial marketing solutions.
Gavin has over twenty years sales and marketing experience at a senior level for organisations such as BBC Worldwide, Universal Pictures, Capital Radio Group, Archant Dialogue and latterly MD of Ultima Media, a global B2B content, data, events and intelligence business. For the last 10 years his focus has been on leading businesses through change and transition that includes restructuring, cost management and investing for growth. He has navigated a business through the 2020 COVID crisis, deploying and activating many levers to not only survive, but thrive and grow.