Posted by: Paul Foster
Your 1 minute cost check!
- Do you have someone who is responsible for reviewing the costs of your overheads each month? How much time does it take them? Do you know the hidden internal costs of managing your overheads?
- Do you regularly check that you are getting better value from your suppliers? Are you on the best tariff for your requirements? Do you receive the discounts that you are entitled to?
- Do you check that your bills are correct; do you check for overcharges and anomalies of usage?
- Do you know the key renewal dates/notice periods for your Utility and Telecommunications suppliers?
- Do you monitor how your staff use telecommunications and other business services?
- Do you check the adequacy of your Business Insurance cover?
- Do you control the purchasing of Business Stationery and other consumables and services?
- Do you check that your IT supplier is following best practice?
- Have you looked at the opportunities for becoming more Energy Efficient
- Do you know your obligations for the correct disposal of Waste?
- Do you keep up with technical developments and changes in the market?
- Do you tender alternative suppliers when your contracts are due for renewal?
If you answer ‘No’ to these questions then you are paying more for your business overheads than you should.
We are independent of all suppliers, transparent in our charges and work in our clients’ best interests at all times. What’s more, our contingency fee model is based solely on a performance driven basis – this means that you only pay an agreed share for the savings actually achieved.
Ready to outsource some or all of your procurement?
Book an exploratory meeting with Paul Foster