The growing complexity of mobile phone tariffs is such that without the help of dedicated analysis and management tools, things can quickly get out of hand.
Billing errors are easily overlooked, savings opportunities, especially on international calls, are missed and profits that could be reinvested in the business end up in the pockets of the telecoms companies.
Auditel ensures that your mobiles have been billed correctly in the past and provides ongoing spend management in the future.
“Auditel have achieved savings which we simply could not have achieved ourselves. They continue to monitor and maximise our savings. We regard Auditel as our guardian angel – perfect for delving deeply into mobile phone bills!
The exercise has been relatively painless for us. We have had one point of call for the resolution of the inevitable teething problems in the switchover of suppliers. All in all, a very good job and it has been enjoyable meeting and working with Auditel. Thank you.”
Colin Kershaw, Managing Partner, Brookes Bell
Forensic Bill Auditing
- We carry out thorough checks for historical billing errors – rebates of £38.5k recouped for three clients recently
- We can negotiate and restructure your existing contracts to achieve immediate savings
- We review tariffs and options for opportunities to improve – often without changing supplier.
Comprehensive Spend Management
- We offer completely independent advice
- Our bespoke profiling identifies the most suitable supplier from a bewildering number of contract options and permutations
- We manage your mobile spend pro-actively by continuously monitoring the fleet and market developments, making mid-contract adjustments to maximise savings and match your supplier needs
- We provide support and recommendations on data compression technologies (potentially saving thousands) and mobile device management
Auditel is totally independent and provides forensic, retrospective auditing and comprehensive ongoing management. Arrange a meeting and find out how much better off you could be.